2019 THAC Board of Directors
Board Member Expectations
- Has an interest in theater as an art form.
- Regularly attends Board meetings and important related meetings.
- Regularly attends THAC performances (Main Stage productions, concerts/events, VIP Nights, and Education Program productions).
- Annually makes a personal financial contribution to THAC.
- Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
- Volunteers for, and willingly accepts, assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Stays informed about Board matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Gets to know other Board members and builds a collegial-working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the Board’s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Participates in fundraising for the organization.
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Board of Directors at THAC?
The Board of Directors is currently seeking candidates with the following specific backgrounds and/or expertise:
- Marketing and promotion
- Non-profit board development
- Experience and/or connection with local schools (e.g. teacher, school administrator)
Other experiences and skills will be considered. First and foremost is a passion for live theater, theater educational programs, and a desire to help THAC thrive.
To facilitate orientation to our operations and introduction to the people and issues involved, we encourage potential Board candidates first become active with one of these standing committees: finance, fundraising, marketing, education, or programming. The subsequent application can be made to membership on the Board, if appropriate. Download an application.
Educational Programs Director
Marketing & PR Manager
Volunteer & Concessions Coordinator