You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown
By Clark Gesner, Michael Mayer, Andrew Lippa, Charles M. Schulz
Presented by Town Hall Arts Center
March 19 – April 18, 2021 | Tickets $47-$52
Evening performances begin at 7:30 PM and matinees at 2:00 PM.
Presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Tams-Witmark LLC. www.concordtheatricals.com
The beloved “Peanuts” comic comes to life in this classical musical. Bossy Lucy is hopelessly in love with piano prodigy Schroeder, who does not give her the time of day. Perfectionist Sally is still mocking blanket-toting Linus. Snoopy is in the doghouse and Charlie Brown is in rare form. The brief vignettes span a few months from Valentine’s Day to Beethoven Day, from wild optimism to despair. Charlie Brown and the entire Peanuts gang explore life’s great questions as they play baseball, struggle with homework, sing songs, swoon over their crushes, and celebrate the joy of friendship.
Returning to our beloved, historic theater located at 2450 W. Main Street, Littleton, CO. With new safety protocols and precautions in place, we look forward to seeing you soon at THAC! Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times. We hope to continue to bring high quality live entertainment as we have for almost 40 years!
Carter Edward Smith – Charlie Brown
Brekken Baker – Lucy Van Pelt
Mica Dominguez-Robinson – Sally Brown
Andrew Alber – Linus Van Pelt
Logan Traver – Snoopy
Matt LaFontaine – Schroeder
Nick Sugar – Director/Choreographer
Lexi Holtzer – Stage Manager
Seth Alison – Lighting Design
Curt Behm – Sound Design
Matthew Dugger – Sound Board Operator
Linda Morken – Costume Design
Technical Director – Mike Haas
Greg Kendall – Set/Prop Design
Donna Debreceni – Music Director/Keyboards
Sean Case – Percussion
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW & WATCH THE THAC SAFETY PROTOCOL VIDEO BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS
- No tickets will be printed for this production. All patrons who purchase tickets will receive e-tickets.
- Any patrons experiencing difficulty with the technology aspect of e-tickets may contact the Box Office. If you do not have access to your ticket at check-in, we will have a printed list of all audience members and can verify your ticket from that list.
ARRIVAL/MASK & TEMPERATURES
- Outside of the front doors of the theater, will be social distance markers. Please keep a 6’ distance between parties and stay with your party on these markers until it is your turn to check-in. Patrons must observe social distancing of at least 6 feet with persons you do not quarantine/live with.
- There will be a table set up in the front of the lobby where THAC staff members and volunteers take temperatures and make sure all patrons are wearing masks upon entering. You will be also be asked if you currently have a cough or any flu-like symptoms. Please stay home if you are experiencing any sign or symptom of illness.
- Masks covering mouth and nose are required for all persons during the entire performance and while inside the THAC building. Any patron not wearing a mask will be asked to put one on or leave the event. The only exception to this rule is the actors, who will be unmasked to perform while safely separated from the audience.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the venue for your convenience.
- All attendees must provide their name upon check-in for proper COVID tracing as required by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Tri-County Health, and the Five Star Recovery Program.
- Check-in will begin 30 minutes before curtain. Evening performances – seating will begin at 7:00 PM. Matinees – seating will begin at 1:30 PM.
- After temperature check and ticket scanning, patrons will be directed to the Main Stage stairs, or the secondary theater stairs, restrooms, or Stanton Art Gallery area. Please follow all posted traffic patterns and maintain 6’ between patrons outside of your party.
SOCIAL DISTANCING – LOBBY
- Each section of the lobby will have socially distanced spaces marked on the floor, along with traffic pattern signage posted throughout the building.
SOCIAL DISTANCING – GALLERY
- We have an incredible exhibit in our Stanton Art Gallery. Please enjoy the current art show while being mindful of your distance between other patrons and staff. There will be spaces marked on the floor that are 6’ apart. Please follow signage directing traffic flow.
SOCIAL DISTANCING – STAIRS
- We will utilize both sets of lobby stairs as entrances to the theater to allow for extra social distancing. Each staircase will have social distance space markers on the floor to indicate where patrons can wait upon entering the theater.
- A THAC staff member or volunteer will be present to ensure patrons are observing social distancing rules and to help direct them to their proper seating section.
ACCESSIBILITY – ELEVATOR
- Town Hall Arts Center is wheelchair accessible.
- Patrons who need access to the elevator will wait on social distance spacers in the holding section of the Stanton Art Gallery.
- Only parties that arrive together/live together are allowed on the elevator at one time. The elevator is an oversized freight elevator, so social distance will need to be observed with the elevator operator.
TRAFFIC PATTERNS – INTERMISSION / END OF SHOW
- At intermission, one staircase will be strictly an entrance, and one will be an exit, allowing patrons to come and go as needed while observing social distancing.
- Once the show has ended, THAC staff and volunteers will direct traffic and empty out one section at a time.
- Patrons needing to exit the theater at intermission will be directed to the proper staircase by THAC staff/volunteer.
- Stanchions and social distance markers will be utilized to keep restroom traffic socially distanced. Every other stall, urinal, and sink will be rendered unavailable.
- Please observe a “2 in / 2 out” rule to prevent overcrowding. Staff and volunteers will be present to ensure patrons follow this rule.
Soap is available at all usable sinks as well as single-use disposable paper towels.
- Restrooms will be cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner during Act 1 of every performance and after the performance.
Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the venue for your convenience.
- THAC is offering limited seating with a maximum of 60 seats per show. Tickets are sold in socially distanced groupings of 1, 2, or 3 seats. Every other row has been blocked off as unusable for social distancing.
- Seats open for sale have been measured and observe social distancing of at least 6’ apart, ensuring that only parties who arrive together will be seated together.
- Several pairs of seats have been removed to create aisles so that patrons can reach their seats without coming within 6 feet of other parties. The front row has been removed to allow for further social distancing between performers and audience.
- The seating area will be cleaned and sanitized with hospital-grade cleaner after every performance in preparation for the next performance/business day.
- Seating will begin 30 minutes before curtain.
SAFETY INSIDE THE THEATER
- The THAC tech team has installed plexi-glass walls surrounding the stage to further protect the audience and artists from germs and air particles. The performers and musicians will always remain behind these walls.
- We have installed HEPA air filters both onstage and among the audience to assist with proper ventilation.
- We have increased the cleaning and disinfecting throughout the venue by utilizing hospital-grade cleaners. Our professional cleaning crew uses electro-static cleaning equipment after every performance. For more information on cleaning methods and practices, please visit the links below.
- We have discontinued our concessions and bar services and will no longer offer cough drops.
- The water fountain will not be available. THAC patrons are encouraged to bring a personal water bottle.
- No hard copies of programs available. We will offer programs in digital form only. Programs will be sent to ticketholders via email or by scanning the QR code in the lobby of the theater.
- No Will-Call or Box Office services during performances. The Box Office will be open normal business hours – M-F 10A – 3 P.
- FREE PARKING can be found along the street (2-hour time limit from 9 AM – 6 PM)
- FREE Light Rail parking lots (at the corner of Prince and Alamo or South Rio Grande and Main Street)
To purchase tickets to this show, please click here.
Based on The Comic Strip “Peanuts”
by Charles M. Schulz
Book, Music and Lyrics by Clark Gesner
Additional Dialogue by Michael Mayer
Additional Music and Lyrics by Andrew Lippa
Original Direction for this version of
“You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown” by Michael Mayer
Originally Produced in New York by
Arthur Whitelaw and Gene Persson
THE VIDEOTAPING OR MAKING OF ELECTRONIC OR OTHER AUDIO AND/OR VISUAL RECORDINGS OF THIS PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTING RECORDINGS OR STREAMS IN ANY MEDIUM, INCLUDING THE INTERNET, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, A VIOLATION OF THE AUTHOR(S)’S RIGHTS AND ACTIONABLE UNDER UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT LAW. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT: