Town Hall Arts Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization (Federal Tax ID number is 84-0738408) and all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Contributions of any amount are welcome and may be made via credit card, check or cash.
Members of the Backstage Donor program at the Director Level ($100-$249) or Associate Producer ($250-$499) may take a 10% discount off up to two season ticket packages. Donors at the Producer or Executive Producer levels ($500+) may take a 20% discount off up to two season ticket packages. Please consider becoming a Backstage Donor, today! Your annual cash donation to the Backstage Donors program ensures the continuing high-quality of productions and education programs here at THAC. To recognize your generosity, a variety of benefits are available exclusively for Backstage Donors program members.
Make your gift go further! If your company has a matching gift program, let them know about your support of THAC and its programming for the community.
Where does your donation go?
- Helps provide stipends for directors/designers/actors/musicians/teachers (enabling us to attract high-quality local talent and support those in the theater community).
- Helps us to continue to keep fees for our educational classes affordable.
- Helps us help students attend our educational programs who, otherwise, might not be able to participate.
- Helps us underwrite attendance at our children’s theater for underserved populations.
- Helps us attract grant-funding from private foundations, government (National Endowment for the Arts, Scientific and Cultural Facilities District, City of Littleton, etc.) and corporate business sponsors.
- Helps us update our equipment and systems (microphones and other lighting/sound equipment) to enhance the performance experience for our audiences.
Questions about making a donation to THAC? Contact Sharan Wilson, Executive Director at 303.794.2787, ext. 224. Or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.