On the first Tuesday of December since 2010, Coloradans have come together to support the nonprofits that make a difference in our lives. Colorado Gives Day has grown to be Colorado’s largest 24-hour giving event, raising more than $362 million for nonprofits across the state since it began. ColoradoGives.org is home to Colorado Gives Day, and it is your one-stop shop for making good happen for our community.
There are two ways to support Town Hall Arts Center this Colorado Gives Day:
- Give now right here at TownHallArtsCenter.com
- Give now here through Dec. 6 at ColoradoGives.org. Colorado Gives Day features a $1 million Incentive Fund. Every nonprofit receiving a donation on Colorado Gives Day receives a portion of the fund, increasing impact and the value of every dollar donated.
Just a few reasons to support THAC:
- Town Hall Arts Center is committed to producing award-winning musicals and plays. Last year 45,000 people enjoyed a show at Town Hall Arts Center, help us continue to connect people with live theatre.
- More than 5,500 children participated in our Educational Programs. Many of these youth would not otherwise get this opportunity.
- The Stanton Art Gallery at Town Hall Arts Center displays outstanding fine art created by local artists.
- A series of concerts and special events provides opportunities to bring our community together — events such as the annual Littleton Jazz Festival, Opera Colorado Artist-in-Residence Showcase, Mary Louise Lee Band, Captain Quirk Tribute to the Beatles and more!