The annual Colorado Thespian Conference reaches hundreds of theatre educators and thousands of theatre students across Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico.
Town Hall Arts Center long has been a supporter of this yearly event, also known as “Thescon.” It is one of the largest theatre-education confabs in the United States and provides fantastic opportunities for students, educators and theatre professionals to connect, hone skills and learn about latest trends in the creative industry.
Mark your calendar for upcoming Thescon conferences:
- Dec. 1-3, 2022 – 58th year at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver
- Dec. 7-9, 2023 – 59th year
- Dec. 5-7, 2024 – 60th year
- Dec. 4-6, 2025 – 61st year
- Dec. 3-5, 2026 – 62nd year
For more information, visit the Thescon website.